picture

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Be Thankful

This Thanksgiving, I have lots to be thankful for. Honestly, I have had lots to be thankful for the past 25 turkey days. Even so, this year I am thankful for an amazing family, sweet friends, cute french munchkies, my community group, and getting to live in New York City! I am grateful for an unending string of restaurants, truly experiencing seasons, Broadway plays and museums, runs on the Hudson, walks through the city, fall leaves, new experiences, and feeling at home.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving! Eat a little too much, go for a walk, enjoy your family and rest. I will be blogging about the Macy's Day Parade soon. I petitioned for live reporting for all of you, but my blog didn't meet the press credentials. Crazy, I know. You'll have to catch it on NBC.

One of my first graders thought the same thing about this amazing city.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment