picture

Friday, January 4, 2013

New York New Year's Resolutions


Happy New Year friends! I hope you all enjoyed the holiday season and are starting afresh this year. I have made some New York New Year resolutions this year. I am getting a little lazy in my New York Adventures, and so I have created this list of places I want to go and report on back to you. Here are some of my ideas.

New Year’s New York Resolutions

-Visit and eat a Farmer's Feast @ Blue Hill Farms
-See an opera at the Met
-PDT (Please Don’t Tell), a secret bar
-get a fancy hair do at Drybar
-go to the top of the Empire State Building

I think it's a pretty solid list. I hope to be bringing you some good stories in 2013.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. We definitely are going to Drybar when I come visit! I need to book my trip so you can start planning it and I expect you to incorporate this list into our short time together!!

    ReplyDelete